Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Six Months


Here is a picture of baby and me at 25 weeks. I'm finally starting to "feel" pregnant these days. I'm getting tired more easily and having more difficultly carrying Mollie. I'm also starting to really enjoy my daily treats... It's not feeling so good to feel chubby from them, though!

We started our house projects to get ready for the baby's arrival, too. We moved furniture around last weekend to start Mollie's new Big Girl room. The walls will be pink and the bedding is light green with pink, yellow, blue, and lavender flowers. Mollie's nursery will become the baby's room. Although the theme and bedding are staying the same, enough of the decorations are being moved to Mollie's new room to allow us some space to freshen up the nursery for the new little one. I'll be sure to post pictures when everything is complete.

By nature I am quite the "nester". As you can imagine, as a pregnant woman I'm REALLY a nester. It feels really good to me to be getting these projects done. It makes me feel ready for the baby's arrival, even though I know that it is a false sense of readiness. I can only imagine the craziness that my life will be for quite some time after this new little one arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment