Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Official!

Our baby girl has a name- Gabriella Mae Neighbors! This is not a name I've though about a lot, but suggested it because Jeremie liked it when Mollie was a baby and thought it would be a good name if we had another girl. Originally I wanted to call her Ellie, but the more we talked about Gabbie the more it felt right. And, the more I prayed about God giving us the right name for her the more I felt at peace with it. I love it and just know it is the perfect name for her. Gabriella is the female version of Gabriel, which means "God is my strength" and Mae is my grandma's middle name. We are getting so excited to meet this little girl!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Gabbie is such a sweet little girl name and it goes so well with Mollie! Congratulations on picking a great name for your new little one.

    BTW ~ We are planning on coming for Mollie's birthday party, is there anything she needs or really likes right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name!!! Congrats. Hope you are feeling well as the end is getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! The meaning of sweet little Gabbie's name makes it even more special! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
    And it sounds so good with Mollie!

    ReplyDelete