Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday Fun at the Y





Jeremie, Mollie, and I went to a birthday party at the Y this weekend. I think Jeremie may have had more fun that Mollie! He played so hard that he came home with masive blisters on his hands from trying to do flips in the bars. He got really close to going all the way around! I asked Jeremie to play "rough" with Mollie in hopes that she would be more adventurous than she is with me when we go to class at the Y. She is way too fearful, just like her mommy. I think it worked pretty well. I'm not in any of the pictures from this family outing. I must have overdone it around the house earlier in the day, because by the time we got to the party I could barely walk. I ended up on picture duty the whole time. It was still very fun, though, watching my two favorite people and have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment