Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Fair in Review






Here are some of our pictures from Mollie's first and second trips to the Spring Fair. I think I love this tradition so much because it was our first real outing as a family after Mollie was born. I just remember feeling so much joy that day and going each year totally brings back those wonderful memories!

The one of the three babies is one of the first pictures ever taken of Mollie and her cousins, Josh and Peyton. Such a sweet memory, too! The one of me changing Mollie was the first time she ever peed all over a changing table. I don't know why, but it was hilarious to me at the time. The one of Mollie and Jeremie and me won't make Jeremie too happy... It was when we were both still carrying all of our "baby weight". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment