Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mollie's Birthday Party





We hosted Mollie's birthday party at our house today. It took me two days of cleaning and one day of setting up to be ready for it. At almost eight months pregnant I can't get as much accomplished as I usually can, so this was a lot of work for me! Next year we plan to have Mollie's party at a kid's venue... Don't think that I'm up for this again any time soon! :)

Mollie got a TON of wonderful gifts from so many friends and family members who came. My dad even got her a swing set! It will definitely come in handy entertaining Mollie this summer when I'm tied up with a newborn!

We so appreciate all the people who came to celebrate our little girl. She has so many people to be thankful for, because they love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment