Friday, November 27, 2009

12 Weeks


Here is the first pregnancy picture I've taken this time around. I figured I needed to since I'm starting to feel a little snug in my regular clothes! So far, this pregnancy has been way different than when I was pregnant with Mollie. I have been so much more sick! :( The constant nausea subsided a couple of weeks ago, but I still have major food aversions and feel pretty icky by the time evening rolls around. Just one more week until the end of the first trimester, which is always a good feeling, no matter how great you feel. I'm just hoping the complete end of my morning sickness comes around soon, too!

1 comment:

  1. So fun Mariah, I love that I can actually see a small baby bump! I feel huge (ok, not really, but I do feel bigger) at only 10 1/2 weeks. So glad your taking pictures too, now that I don't see you regularly. I hope you start feeling better in the next few weeks! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete