Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Joshie's 2nd Birthday!







Mollie's cousin, Joshua, had his second birthday party last weekend. The three cousins had so much fun playing with all his new loot. The one item not up for grabs was Josh's new guitar. He rocks out like nothing you've seen before. With two musical parents he is sure to be a talented musician! More highlights from the day were Mimi (Jeremie's mom) holding all three of her granddaughters at the same time and Mollie holding a baby for the first time- Cousin Maddy who is just six weeks old! Although she is very attached to me and not quite ready to share me with anyone else I have a feeling she will make a great big sister one day.

2 comments:

  1. HA! Seriously that picture of Mollie holding Maddy is SO funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's wearing the dress I LOVE!!!!! Oh and I can't believe she went in the potty. She is so smart! what a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete