Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And So It Begins...

We officially have an offer on our house! It was on the market for about a week and a half. We had two showings over the weekend and Sunday night we got a call from our agent telling us that we have an offer. It was from our very first showing!!!! We know that this deal to very well could fall through, as do many first offers in this market, but it a super important step in the right direction. I continue to feel so very excited for our future. We have plans and goals to help us purchase the right home for us somewhere in the future. God's plan is perfect and I am continuing to work on trusting that plan. Although I never thought we'd be in this place, I'm am becoming so very thankful for it. God uses all things for His purpose and according to His plan. I can't wait (but am having patience) for the unveiling of that plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment