Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Prayer Answered


When I was pregnant with Gabbie I knew I needed a much easier baby than Mollie if I was going to be able to survive the first year. So I prayed and prayed for a peaceful and joyful baby. Gabbie has been such an amazing answer to that prayer. At just 12 weeks old, she already puts herself to sleep at night! And she takes a three hour nap every day at the exact same time as Mollie. And when she is awake she is a true delight. She smiles so big her little body wiggles all over. We picked up a saying for it from Jeremie's aunt- She gets the "all overs". So cute!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that your prayers were answered! Are you back at work this week? I'd love to get together again soon with you and your sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So happy about your joyful baby Mariah! :) What a beauty she is. Let's get our kiddos and babes (I need some tips on the 3 hour nap thing) together soon for a playdate, we miss you! Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete