Monday, July 26, 2010

Future Cheerleaders


We took the girls to dinner at the Ram on the Tacoma Waterfront and happened to be sitting next to a table full of cheerleaders. The were wearing purple and gold with Vikings logos. Naturally, I thought they were from Puyallup High School. But I started noticing that their attire was VERY nice, with Reebok and NFL symbols all over. So, I started thinking that PHS must have a ton of money...

Mollie, of course, got their attention and they fell in love with her. She even got one of the girls to take her shoe and sock off to show off her nail polish! Finally, I figured out (from their accents)that they were not from PHS, but from Minnesota and are NFL cheerleaders! Super fun! The girls were super sweet and very excited to take pictures with our girls. I think they fit right in and maybe a little cheerleading of their own is in the future! (Well, if they get daddy's rhythm and flexibility!)

No comments:

Post a Comment