Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Months




Here are a couple of shots of my belly at five months. I'm not as big as I thought I'd be with baby #2 at this point, but found out at the ultrasound it's because the baby is laying sideways instead of straight out. In one of the pictures you can see Mollie trying to be like me by posing the same way. What a little sweetheart! And I included a picture of me at five months with Mollie for comparison's sake. Pretty close to the same size! The biggest differences are my hair (so poofy- what was I thinking?) and I am starting to look "older" now. I guess that's what two years of motherhood does to you! :)

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! I'd say the belly is just the same as pregnancy #1. My darn kid is so far forward in my stomach. I can feel the pressure of him right against the front. It's uncomfortable and makes me stick out more...ugh!

    I love that Mollie was posing like you...and her pink outfit...oh my goodness she just can't get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete