Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Pictures



Again, my wonderful friend, Sarah, took some pictures of Mollie. These are obviously her Christmas pictures. We have the ones taken of her in her Christmas dress last year on the mantel and I can't believe how much she's grown! I wish I had them on the computer, so I could prove it to you all! (But I'm pregnant and getting too lazy to make extra trips up and down the stairs... I do that enough with Mollie as it is!) :) Thanks again, Sarah, for your wonderful photography eye. We love the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll Mariah! Congratulations BTW, and how's it going the 2nd time around? I would love to get together for a play date after the holidays when things slow down a bit, let me know. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete