Sunday, October 18, 2009

So Many Changes



With so many changes in our lives these days it's hard for me to stop and enjoy the present. But, luckily I have a one-year-old to help me with that! Since she goes over to my friend Lisa's house three times a week, she gets to see Lisa's little man swaddled, rocked and nursed a lot. With that being said, she is now practicing her own "mommy skills" by asking us to swaddle her bunny so that she can sit in an infant bouncy seat and rock it to sleep. It is so precious.

I also got a wonderful reminder of how good our God is this morning. My wonderful friend, Brianna from high school, instant messaged me to see how we are doing. We don't see her often and she hasn't heard about all the changes we are facing. She just wanted to know if there was anything she could pray for right now. It felt so good to know God put us on her heart so that she could support us through prayer.

1 comment: