Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When Mommy's Away



Here is a little glimpse into what life is like for Jeremie and Mollie while I'm at work.

For some reason Mollie has been saving all her poops for Jeremie in the afternoon. (I think it may be her way of paying him back for the past 17 months that I have done ALL of them!) Anyway, she had a REALLY big one the other day that came out the top and sides of her diaper. This led to a much needed bath. Mollie was very distraught about the situation and was very tearful! But the good news is she was calling his name in her time of desperation, not mine. It tells me that she feels confident in Daddy's ability to take care of her while I'm gone.

It is such a relief for me to know that she's in great hands and that she and Jeremie are bonding so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment